Home > Original Art Shop > Home Portrait
"One of the best gifts I ever received..."P.Krupinsky
|London Townhouse - click image for larger views|
|Portrait of your home in watercolor or oil
Click image for more views
Zeh Home Portraits in watercolor or oilIf you have a home that you love, a Zeh home portrait may be just the thing for you. I take extra care to learn what makes your house unique in order to include those details in your painting. A home portrait is a great gift idea for a housewarming, anniversary, holiday or other special occasion.
- Watercolor portraits are painted with permanent paints on acid-free watercolor paper.
- Oil portraits are painted on high quality archival panel or stretched canvas
- Sizes to choose from: 8x10, 11x14, 16x20 If you don't see the size you like, let me know!
Comments from Happy Clients
I can't thank you enough for the wonderful job you've done. I'm so thrilled I want to show it off to everyone but I can't until my husband sees it first. I have given it to his friend for safe keeping until his birthday and he also thinks its wonderful. I am going to sing your praises from the rooftops. Once again Janet, thank you so much and you can definitely count on me for another commission. ~Cheryl Richards
|Massachusetts Coastal Home|
I gave the portrait to my friend Christmas eve when all of our families were together. There was not a dry eye in the room. She absolutely loves it. Thank you again for such a beautiful portrait. ~Kathy W.
After my friend saw the portrait you did of our home, she wanted one too. She is taking photos for you to do a painting of her vacation cottage.
"One of the best gifts I ever received", were the first words out of my wife's mouth when she opened the watercolor on Christmas morning. Everyone who has seen the painting of our house thought this was not only a great gift, but done extremely well. Thanks for such a wonderful painting. You are truly talented. ~Paul Krupinsky.
I opened the wrapped package from my wife on Christmas Day starting from the top of the painting and wondered what it could be. As I unwrapped further, it all became clear. I loved it! But when I saw our Dee dog in the painting, the tears came to my eyes. We have a special place in our home for this painting and we will treasure it! ~ George M. III
|London Town House|
My sister-in-law called this evening to say she received the painting today. She really loves it and already has a place selected to hang it up. ~Eileen Davies
Magnificent! The details are astonishing - the shutters, the weather vane, the front porch light, everything. Also, the plants are so true to life! Bruce is going to be so surprised and delighted. I can't wait to see his face when he opens his present. ~Maureen G.
It is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much. I know Mom will love it. ~Gary J.
8 easy steps to order a beautiful custom painting of the home you love:
- Take some pictures of the outside of your house from a few angles.
- Take several close-ups of details.
- Take some photos of the surroundings on both sides of the house. If the season you are taking photos is not correct for what you want, see if you can locate some photos that you've taken at the right season and send those too. If not, specify your preference. The more details you can give, the better!
- If there is anything you'd like to add to make the portrait special, take photos so it can be included.
- Select the size you prefer and whether you prefer oil or watercolor. Click "Add to Cart" and check out securely through PayPal with credit or debit card or PayPal account.
- A receipt will be emailed to you.
- You may send your photos by regular mail or email. Allow two to three weeks after I receive the photos for the painting to be finished.
- For additional sizes please contact me.
About your Home Portrait
- Your Zeh home portrait is an original hand-painted watercolor or oil painting
- Watercolor painting is done on heavyweight archival 100% acid-free watercolor paper with permanent watercolor pigments
- Oil painting is done on acid-free archival panel or canvas and is unvarnished. Your painting will be dry to the touch and may be framed, but please wait six months if you wish to varnish to allow the oil paint to thoroughly cure.
- Unframed. Framing directions for watercolors or varnishing suggestions for oils are included.
Back to top