Home > Original Art Shop > Original Paintings > Seascape
|Original framed watercolor on archival paper - click for larger views|
|Surf along a rocky shore.
Click image for more views
"Maine Coast" original framed watercolor painting 20x24in
This painting was inspired by a scene at the Marginal Way in Ogunquit, Maine. A gull swoops over the ocean looking for fish while another rests on a rock outcrop.
- Original hand-painted watercolor on acid-free watercolor paper
- painted with permanent professional watercolor paints for a rich color that lasts.
- Image size is 11x15 inches [30 x 38cm]
- Ready to display in a beautiful solid wood "orange burl" frame.
- Matted in acid-free white double mat and acid-free backing to ensure your artwork will last for generations.
- Picture glass glazing and black dust cover on the back with attached wire.
- 20"x 24" [51 x 61cm] outside dimensions including frame.
(Copyright watermark is not on the painting)
"Janet Zeh's art brings me back to New England every time I look at her ocean
paintings... Janet's paintings help me remember not just the beautiful scenes from
childhood, but, because they are so detailed, I recall the smells and sounds of
coastal living as well. Aahh...just heavenly. ~Elizabeth Eaton"