You Get the Best
Fast, Safe Shipping
No Hassle Returns
Materials - You Get the Best:
I want your art to stay fresh and new for many generations. To that end, I use acid-free materials and professional permanent colors in my work. You can be confident that your investment will bring you satisfaction for a lifetime.
P.S. All my original art is produced and stored in a smoke-free environment!
Fine Art Prints:
My print fulfillment center, Fine Art America, is one of the largest, most-respected giclee printing companies in the world with over 40 years of experience producing museum-quality prints. All prints are produced on state-of-the-art, professional-grade Epson printers. Acid-free papers and canvases with archival inks guarantee that your prints will last a lifetime without fading or loss of color.
Fast, Safe Shipping:
Items are shipped by First Class or Priority Mail for speedy delivery. Large or heavy paintings are shipped by Fed Ex.
- Non-custom Artwork: Shipped from my studio in one business day upon receiving your cleared payment. All items are packed securely to arrive safely at your home or office.
- Custom Paintings: Allow four to eight weeks after I receive your images for portraits, pet portraits, home portraits or custom paintings. Please contact me for estimated delivery since certain times of the year are very busy!
* International Orders: For original art shipped outside the US, please allow additional time for your purchase to clear your country's customs. Your order may be subject to additional taxes and/or customs charges. Check with your country's customs office for more information.
* UK Customers: Please be advised that original art purchases coming into the UK are charged a 20% VAT when the cost of the item is over £15. There is also an £8 handling fee from the UK post office. This does not apply to prints - see below.
All print orders (except the UK and EU) ship from Fine Art America's production facility in North Carolina within 3 business days of your order.
Print orders from the UK and EU ship from Fine Art America's facility in the UK, so there are no additional customs fees.
Shipping charges are calculated by weight at checkout. You can see shipping estimates in your shopping cart before checking out.
No Hassle Returns:
Original Paintings: Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you receive your non-custom art piece and are not satisfied, let me know. You may return it within 7 days for a replacement, merchandise credit or refund.
Custom Orders: No refund will be given after work is begun on the art. However, I am happy to make modifications if necessary. I want you to be happy with your custom artwork.
Fine Art Prints: If you're not happy with a print purchase that you made for any reason, you can return it to my print supplier, Fine Art America, within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, they will issue a full refund for the entire purchase price.
Please note - Fine Art America will reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges only if the return is due to a defect in quality.
Original Artwork :
- Payments with credit card, debit card or PayPal account are processed securely through PayPal's payment processing service. You do not need a PayPal account to use your debit or credit card.
- A minimum 50% deposit is requested before I begin custom work - contact me to set this up. Or you may pay in full.
- You may also pay by USPS postal money order - please contact me to place your order if paying by this method.
Please Note: Items from my Original Art Shop are ordered separately from Print Shop items. If you wish to order both an original and a print, please complete your original painting purchase, then order your prints from the Print Shop. Thank you!
Your personal information is kept confidential. We do not share, sell or rent your mailing address, email or other contact information.